Length: 3 Hours
Daily (with advance reservation)For dates and times, see our calendar.
Multi-Tour DiscountPurchase full price tickets for one tour and get 10% off tickets for a second tour. (Not valid for a second ticket on the same tour; you must buy tickets for two different tours.)
Promo Code: MULTI
Graceland InsidersShow your Graceland Insiders card and get 10% off any tour.
Promo Code: TCB
For The Explorer In You
Get the complete Memphis experience on this all-inclusive 3-hour tour. It’s a part history tour, part attraction hopping, part food tour that will introduce you to everything that makes Memphis special.
- The Lorraine Motel, to see the balcony where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot
- Rock 'n' Soul Museum (admission included)
- Central BBQ, to sample some of the best barbeque in Memphis (tasting included)
- The Peabody Hotel to see the famous Duck March (Mon-Thurs)
- I Am A Man plaza (Fri-Sun)
- Lansky Brothers, clothier to Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and B.B. King, and still one of the most stylish places to shop!
Along the way, we'll show you our favorite Memphis sights, including:
- Victorian Village
- Orpheum Theater
- Gibson Guitar Factory
- St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
- Redbirds’ Stadium (AutoZone Park)
- historic Cotton Row
- Court Square, the heart of 19th century Memphis
- Shelby County Courthouse
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral
- Beale Street
- Hotel Chisca, where DJ Dewey Philips played Elvis for the first time
- Lauderdale Courts, an early home of Elvis Presley
Please note: There is no music on this tour. Tour price does not include admission to the National Civil Rights Museum. The Peabody duck march is reserved for hotel guests only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, on those days the tour will visit I Am A Man plaza.