Hound Dog Tour
Length: 2 hours. (3 hours w/ Lauderdale Cts)
|Adults||$30 ($50 w/Lauderdale Cts)|
|Senior/Student||$28 ($48 w/Lauderdale Cts)|
|Children (7-12)||$15 ($34 w/Lauderdale Cts)|
Advance purchase required. Tours sell out
quickly! To buy your tickets by phone,
call 877-230-0331 (or 901-527-9415).
Length: 4.5 hours
Daily (with advance reservations)For dates and times, see our calendar.
Multi-Tour DiscountPurchase full price tickets for one tour and get 10% off tickets for a second tour. (Not valid for a second ticket on the same tour; you must buy tickets for two different tours.)
Promo Code: MULTI
Graceland InsidersShow your Graceland Insiders card and get 10% off any tour.
Promo Code: TCB
Love Elvis? So Do We
If you really love Elvis, you won’t want to miss our special Hound Dog Tour during Elvis Week in August. It’s a fun musical tour exploring the places that Elvis lived, worked, and played, and has become an Elvis Week tradition: scroll down for this year’s dates and times.
But no matter what time of year, no visit to Memphis is complete without a tour of Elvis’ beloved home, Graceland. Since the recent remodeling and expansion of the Visitor’s Center, there’s more to do and see than ever before!
ELVIS WEEK — HOUND DOG TOURAs unique as the man himself, the Hound Dog Tour takes a one-of-a-kind approach to sharing Elvis's legacy in a high-energy concert and sightseeing tour all rolled into one. This 2 hour tour also offers an optional guided tour of the Presley apartment at Lauderdale Courts, where a teenage Elvis lived with his family. (If you choose to visit Lauderdale Courts, the tour will last about 3 hours.)
See exciting Elvis sites such as:
- Sun Studio
- The Presley's Lauderdale Courts apartment
- Elvis' high school
- The Overton Park Shell, the amphitheater where he performed his first big show in 1954
- Elvis' house at Audobon Drive
- The original Lansky Bros. clothing store
- The former Memphian Theater
- Chisca Hotel, home of WHBQ radio station
- Supercycles, where Elvis purchased his motorcycles and golf carts
- Homes of Elvis' girlfriends
The Hound Dog has become a tradition during both Elvis Week in August and Elvis' birthday celebrations in January, with many passengers returning year after year. Come celebrate the man behind the legend: whether you're a longtime fan or a new admirer, we guarantee fun for all!
2019 Elvis Week Schedule:
Sunday Aug 11 1pm
Wednesday Aug 14 1pm
Friday Aug 16 1pm
GRACELAND: THE PLACE ELVIS CALLED "HOME"
Take a fun vintage-style bus to Elvis Presley’s Graceland, the Home of the King! A short ride on the charming “Sweet Caroline” or her sister bus “Miss Clawdy II” sets the perfect mood for visiting Elvis’ home, the second most visited home in the country. Enjoy an audio tour of the Mansion, visit the Meditation Garden, then explore the all-new, state of the art entertainment complex, “Elvis: Past, Present & Future,” featuring the largest, most comprehensive Elvis museum in the world as well as the enhanced Auto Museum, Elvis’ custom jets and special themed Discovery Exhibits. Shop for Elvis gifts and enjoy the restaurants and ice cream parlor before returning Downtown or to your hotel.
The following is included with the price of each ticket:
- Round-trip transportation to Graceland from downtown Memphis
- Graceland mansion audio tour and orientation film
- Full access to the Visitor Entertainment Complex
- Elvis Presley Automobile Museum
- Elvis’ Custom Airplanes
- Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Special changing exhibits, shopping, and restaurants at the Visitor Entertainment Complex.
Join us today for this unforgettable adventure into the world of Elvis! (Please be aware that, due to exhibit construction and refurbishment, Graceland may close an exhibit or attraction, remove or exchange an artifact on display, or change operating hours without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation.)
Five Convenient Pick-Up Locations:
- Backbeat Tours ticket window at BB King's Blues Club (Beale and Second Streets)
- Sheraton Memphis Downtown (250 N. Main Street)
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown (75 Jefferson Ave.)
- Madison Hotel (79 Madison Ave.)
- Peabody Hotel (149 Union Ave.)